Thursday, April 29, 2010

Talbots

As far as clothes go, I have always been attracted to classic styles and when I wasn't falling victim to the depressing Abercrombie trend that reigned during my high school years, I was shopping at places like Ann Taylor and Talbots. I still own my first Talbots purchase - a beautiful black, silk suit. (It was for Mock Trial competitions.) This stunning suit will always be in style ... now if only I was the size of my 14-year-old self ... I may have had some dowdy moments but for the most part, I loved making these conservative looks youthful and was pretty successful I might add. (I've been rocking the whole blazer/white tee/ jean combo for a while now - thanks for the great fashion tips mom!!)

Now Talbots isn't making me work as hard to look chic, classic and youthful at the same time! Their new line is positively revitalized and I honestly think anyone, at any age (and any size since they carry petites AND plus sizes!!) Fabulous blogger Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S has partnered with Talbots blog redchairconfessions.com for a BIG giveaway. To enter, you have to post about your favorite new Talbots item. This is eassssyyyyyy to do since I was going to do it anyways!! (Now I just might win something for it ...)




This dress has summer written all over it! Mixing the classic silhouette of a shirt dress with the delicacy of eyelet lace, this is a perfect ensemble for your Memorial Day celebration. Hit up your nearest Talbots (or the website) to scoop it up for yourself.

Happy shopping!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your choice Grace! Haven't heard who the lucky winner is yet, but thanks for being a loyal fan... even through the Abercrombie years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talbots has put out some really cute things lately.

    P.S. Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and perfect for you! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete