Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let the chips fall ... into your mouth!!!


These are the most amazing chips I have ever had. Seriously. They are made out of baked lentils which means high in fiber, low in fat and calories! The bag pictured is just naked, natural sea salt flavor and I highly recommend it. A serving of 30 chips is about 110 calories - tell me that is not insane! It can even be a substitute for tortilla chips - pair this with salsa, a spread of goat cheese and mango chutney or hummus and voila! you have a healthy, delicious snack.
I found mine at Central Market, so those of you not in the DFW area might have luck at a Fresh Market or Whole Foods type of grocer. They are made by the Mediterranean Snack Food Co. - So scoop them up and enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of those chips and wouldn't have thought lentil chips would be tasty, but now I'm going to have to try them! Thanks for the tip.

    I'm in Boston right now (Robert is running the Boston Marathon today). Had dinner last night with a friend from my freshman floor at SMU who is also in town for the marathon (she was a Kappa like you). Fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at mango chutney! Summer picnic at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love chips. Love salsa. Baked lentil chips are on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete