Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mr. and Mrs.

It is official dear readers! I am a Mrs!! Our wedding was this past Saturday and let me tell you it went off without a hitch. The weather was unbelievable, every detail fell into place and it was absolutely stunning. Walking down the aisle of the church I grew up in, surrounded by loved ones and meeting my husband at the alter was one of the most spiritual experiences I have ever had.
I have been MIA obviously because I was a little tied up over in Florida but I am prepared to come back to this blog gradually and bringing with me fun treats! There are so many amazing events and moments to share with you all and just a gigantic pile of good news!!!
Before I head off to the grocery store to stock up on supplies to cook our first dinner in our home as husband and wife, I will leave you with a picture (though a tad blurry) of Mr. SG and I dancing our first dance to Etta James, Sunday Kind of Love.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Grace! Congrats to you and your new husband; I hope you're enjoying every moment of your newlywed life together. You looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your marriage! It sounds like your wedding was straight out of a dream.

    Here's to a long and happy future together!

    ReplyDelete